Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional Indemnity Insurance
Peace of mind for you businessQuote and Buy OnlineHelp and Advice Call +44 (0)1323 648000

See and speak to our Brokers Live! Click Here

Find Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Twitter

Engineers Professional Indemnity Insurance

Being an Engineer means that you work in a wide and varied sector, so your professional indemnity policy needs to be able to react to your business activities e.g. electronic engineer, mechanical engineer, building service engineers, acoustic engineer etc.

All claims are time consuming and very expensive, these two factors are impossible to change, but you do not have to deal with them on your own. We can provide you with engineers insurance that can cover legal expenses for both parties.

Defending yourself against a claim can be financially devastating. We are dedicated to finding you an engineers insurance policy that is structured around you and comes at the best possible price. The only thing we cannot fully protect you from is a slightly damages reputation but you can build this back up quickly once your case is closed.

As engineers you will probably be aware of some, if not all, of your regulatory bodies such as:

  • Institute of Civil Engineers (MICE/FICE)

Your regulating body will be able to give you guidelines with respect to the cover your professional indemnity policy should offer (if you speak with a specialist PI broker they will also be able to help you purchase the correct cover).

If you would like any advice on engineers indemnity insurance then please feel free to get in touch with one of our brokers who are always happy to help.