Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional Indemnity Insurance
Peace of mind for you businessQuote and Buy OnlineHelp and Advice Call +44 (0)1323 648000

See and speak to our Brokers Live! Click Here

Find Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Twitter

Architects Professional Indemnity Insurance

As you will know, being an Architect can be very demanding and strenuous. We can provide instant insurance cover for your business and your policy documents will be emailed to you in minutes. Our bespoke insurance system allows you to compare architects professional indemnity insurance online and obtain the cover to suit you at a highly competitive price.

Do I need PI cover?

The Architects Registration Board (ARB) set the standards for insurance and all members of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland (RIAS) and members of ARB must have suitable insurance cover.

If you are giving advice out to clients then it is vital that you get insured. This is because you are liable for that advice and if the client was to experience a financial loss then it is highly likely that you will have a claim issued against you. We are dedicated to getting you the insurance cover you need with the correct indemnity limits all at a great price. If you are unsure of the limits you need or would like some advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

As architects you will probably be aware of some, if not all, of your regulatory bodies such as:

  • Royal Institute of British Architects (FRIBA / ARIBA)
  • Architects Registration Board (ARB)
  • Royal Incorporation of Architects (RIA - Scotland)

Your regulating body will be able to give you guidelines with respect to the cover your professional indemnity policy should offer (if you speak with a specialist PI broker they will also be able to help you purchase the correct cover).

Get a Professional Indemnity Insurance Quote